Remember Your Goals! You Can Succeed!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wow it's been a while.... I keep forgetting I have this blog:)




Autumn and I have stopped working out together, but I am still going strong by myself. I have gained 1 pound of muscle and dropped my body fat down to 22% from 24%. I still have a long ways to go to reach my goals. It's hard because my body just doesn't like to build muscle. I am in the fourth stage of my 7 stage workout plan. I feel stronger and have more energy, but can't wait until the results show on the outside, too. My husband is really busy with his job right now so work on the gym in the basement has come to a standstill for now. I can't wait until I can workout in a finished room! For now, I'll just be grateful that we have all the equipment we need so that I don't have to travel to a gym. Right now when I lift, my 5 yr old is my companion and keeps me smiling through my workout.

No comments: